So you made a mistake and got pulled over. Now you are faced with a DWI charge. It is important to get the best advice possible as quickly as possible.
Here are some issues to consider
- A DUI is a permanent conviction
- If convicted of a DUI you may be restricted from entry in Canada
- You might lose your job if convicted of a DUI
- You will lose your license if convicted of DUI
- You will have to get an ignition interlock device if convicted of a DUI
- You will have to get high-risk insurance (SR-22) insurance
- You will have to go to jail if convicted of a DUI
- You need to know what is going to happen to you if convicted of a DUI
- The penalties are more severe for second DUI offenses and above
CONTACT US FOR YOUR WORRY-FREE CONSULTATION
To get an evaluation of your situation you need to talk to an experienced lawyer, Jeff Jared.
For a free phone consultation, Call 425.828.4545 or email us at email@example.com.